This catalogue of free digital learning initiatives has been finalised as of July 2021. The project team continued to receive requests for new initiatives until November 2022. The catalogue is open and freely accessible to all interested partiesUse the filters on the right to search for specific initiatives in the Catalogue. To find out more about this project, the catalogue and the way it was categorized click here. To download a PDF version of the catalogue, click here
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catalogue of Initiatives
- Teacher training
- Other purpose
TRACeD aims to combat gender-based cyber violence against adolescent girls and young women. The project will cover the need for tailored and practical training of teachers, parents, children and students on safe internet and the need for support and early prevention mechanisms.
A high-quality, interdisciplinary training will be developed for 400 teachers, 400 parents, 480 girls, 480 female students on safe internet, human rights, sex education, privacy and data protection. A network of focal points will also be created within schools to collect and record incidents of online violence against girls.
The project’s platform will be a transnational and multi-function interactive on-line tool with a twofold purpose and nature:
- it will serve as an education prevention tool/practice for teachers, parents, children and adolescent girls, providing them with educational and informative material,
- it will function as an interactive online platform staffed by a multidisciplinary team of cyber guardians, who will provide support and guidance to cyber VAWG victims and make referrals to respective authorities and service providers.
The platform will include:
- 1 video in GR, IT, SI, ENG,
- 5 Podcasts per country
- 1 guide booklet for teachers,
- 1 guide booklet for parents,
- 1 informative booklet for girls/children and young women,
- stakeholder list/mapping of relevant service providers, including national authorities, NGOs.
|Tackling gender based cyber violence among adolescent girls and young women (TRACeD)
|Status (Ongoing, forthcoming)
|Type of Resource
|Online or Blended
|English, Greek, Italian, German
|Evaluation results/ monitoring plan
|A Steering Committee will have a key role in the whole project’s lifetime. In order to ensure that the training activities meet high quality standards, a respective evaluation exercise will take place and its findings will be used to improve the training material. More specifically, upon the completion of the synchronous hybrid training activities, a questionnaire will be handed out to measure satisfaction rates of the project’s training courses.
|Recognition or certification of learning
|It will be developed
|Financing and sustainability model
|Centre for European Constitutional Law, Greece
|Centre for European Constitutional Law
Ms. Maria Mousmouti
|It is under development; it will be published in the following period. Coordinator's webpage (in Greek) https://www.cecl.gr
|Is this initiative country-specific? If yes, please specify the country.